Compare Credit Cards
The Credit card is the most divisive financial tool available. If you talk about the history of Credit cards, they started out as Simple and Standard. Each Card issuer had one card with same set of features. Today credit cards come in multiple ranges with varying features, interest rates, annual fees etc. It is really important an individual knows which Card will suit his/her lifestyle and financial situation.We at RupayaBazaar.com provide you all information regarding credit cards. Thus, we recommend our viewers COMPARE BEFORE APPLY FOR CREDIT CARDS .
|Card Name||Joining Fee||Annual Fee||Rewards||For More Detail & Apply|
|Citi Rewards Card||Joining Fees = Rs. 1000 (1st Year)||Annual Fees = Rs. 1000 (2nd year onwards)||* Earn 10 Reward Points for every Rs125 spent at apparel and department stores and select partners.
* Get 2,500 points on Card activation.
* Pay with your Reward Points when you shop at over 700 outlets & e-shopping sites.
|Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards card||Joining Fee - Nil||Annual Fee - Nil
*Life time free
|* Earn 5 reward points for Rs. 150 spent on dining & fuel
* Earn 1 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on all other categories.
* Earn 1500 reward points by using your Credit Card for atleast one transaction and registering for online banking within the first 60 days
* Earn additional 500 points on registration for online banking.
* 20% cash back on all Uber rides up to a max of INR 600 per month until 30 Sep 2017
|The American Express Gold Card||Joining Fee - Rs.1000 + taxes||Annual Fee - Rs.4500 + taxes||* OYO voucher worth Rs. 2000 on Card Approval
* 4,000 Membership Rewards Points after first 3 spends in 60 days
* 1000 Bonus MR Points for using your Card 4 times every month
* Earn 1 MR point on Rs.50 spent on all spends except for spend on Fuel, Insurance, Utilities and Cash Transactions
* Earn 5000 MR Points on renewal for second year
|RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Credit Card||Joining Fee - Rs.2000 + ST||Annual Fee - Rs.2000 + ST||* Welcome Gift: Make your first transaction in 30 days and pay joining fees by payment due date to get 8,000
* Get 2 reward points per Rs.100 spent for all spends.
* Get 10 reward points per Rs.100 for all spends on dining, utility bills, international spends, entertainment & fuel
* Spend 2Lacs in a year, Get 10,000 bonus points.
* Spend 3.5Lacs in a year, Get additional 10,000 points
|ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card||No Joining Fee||No Annual Fee||* Discount of 100 rupees on up to 2 movie tickets per month at BookMyShow
* 15% savings on dining at over 800 restaurants
* Earn 2 PAYBACK Reward points on every 100 rupees spent (except fuel)
|Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium card||Joining Fee - Rs.499||Annual Fee - Rs.750
*Fee waived off for annual spend more than Rs.60,000
|* 5% cashback at fuel
* 5% cashback on Telecom bill payments
* 5% cashback on utility bill payments
* 1 reward point per INR 150 across all categories
* 1000 reward points on first swipe
* 500 reward points on registration for online banking
*Fuel cashback irrespective of the petrol pump you swipe your card at.
|HDFC Bank Moneyback Credit Card||Joining Fee - Rs. 500||Annual Fee - Rs. 500||* 2 Reward Points (RP) on Rs 150 spent. 2X Reward Points on online spends
* Redeem Reward points as CashBack on your MoneyBack Credit Card (100 Reward Points = Rs 30)
* Fuel Surcharge Waiver capped at ? 250 every billing cycle (ST applicable)
|The American Express MakeMyTrip Credit Card||Joining Fee - Rs.750 + applicable taxes||Annual Fee - Rs.1500 + applicable taxes||* Earn 5 PAYBACK Points for every Rs.100 spent on MakeMyTrip
* 2 PAYBACK Points for every Rs.100 spent elsewhere
* 5% cashback on your MakeMyTrip bookings
* Up to 70% cashback on Hotel bookings made via MakeMyTrip
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card||Joining Fee - Rs.5000 + S.T||Annual Fee - Rs.5000 + S.T||* 10,000 welcome bonus JPMiles on joining
* 5,000 renewal bonus JPMiles every year
* Complimentary airport lounge acces
* Earn upto 7 JPMiles for every `100 spent on the card
* Complimentary golf rounds, movie tickets, discounts on dining and more!
|SimplyCLICK Contactless SBI Card||Annual Fee - Rs.499 (one time)||Renewal Fee - Rs.499 (one annum)||* 0X Reward Points on online spends with exclusive partners *Amazon/BookMyShow/Cleartrip/Foodpanda/FabFurnish/Lenskart/OLA/Zoomcar
* Welcome e-gift voucher worth Rs. 500* from Amazon
* Earn 5X Reward Points on all other online spends
* 1% fuel surcharge waiver* across all petrol pumps in India.
* Corresponding T&C: *Max fuel surcharge waiver of Rs. * 100/month for transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000 (exclusive of all applicable taxes)
|HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card||Joining Fee - Rs. 2,500||Annual Fee - Rs. 2,500||* Limited Period Offer (w.e.f 01.11.2016) - Get a Lifestyle voucher worth Rs. 500 for 1630 Reward Points as against 1225 Reward Points
* Complimentary Taj Epicure Plus Membership
* Complimentary Priority Pass Membership to over 850+ airport lounges
* Lowest foreign currency markup of 2% on all foreign spends
* 0% of the fuel surcharge
|SBI Elite Card||Annual Fee - Rs.4999 (one time)||Renewal Fee - Rs.4999 (per annum)||* 5X Reward Points on Dining, Departmental stores, Grocery and International spends
* Welcome e-gift voucher worth Rs. 5,000
* Up to 50,000 Bonus Reward Points on annual spends
* Free Movie Tickets worth Rs. 6,000 every year
* 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in India.
|Citi Cash Back Credit Card||Joining Fee - Rs. 1000 (1st Year)||Annual Fee - Rs. 1000 (2nd year onwards)||* 5% Cash Back on all your utility bill payments made online through Citibank Online Bill Pay.
* 5% Cash back on movie ticket purchases.
* 5% Cash Back on all your telephone bill payments
|IRCTC SBI Platinum Card||Annual Fee - Rs.500 (one time)||Renewal Fee - Rs.300 (per annum)||* Earn up to 10% value back as Reward Points on ticket purchase from irctc.co.in for AC1, AC2, and AC CC (1 Reward Point = Rs. 1)
* Get 350 activation bonus point on spending Rs. 500
* Get Rs. 100 cash back on first ATM cash withdrawal within 30 days of receiving the card
* 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in India.
|The American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card||Joining Fee - Rs.3500 + Taxes||Annual Fee - Rs.5000 + Taxes||* Welcome Gift1 of 5,000 Milestone Bonus Membership * Rewards Points redeemable for Travel Vouchers worth Rs.4000.
* Spend Rs.1.90 lacs in a year and get Travel Vouchers2 worth up to Rs.7,700.
* Spend Rs.4 lacs in a year and additionally get Travel Vouchers2 worth up to Rs. 11,8003. Also get a voucher4 worth Rs.10,000 from the Taj Group.
*Benefits on your travel bookings with MakeMyTrip.com
|SBI Air India Platinum||Joining Fee - Rs. 1,499 + taxes||Annual Fee - Rs. 1,499 + taxes||* 5,000 Reward Points as a Welcome Gift with Air India SBI Platinum Card
* Make your Travel a Rewarding Experience with Air India SBI Platinum Card!
* Air India SBI Platinum Card – Reward yourself every time you fly on Air India!
* Earn Upto 15,000 Bonus Reward Points .
|Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card||Joining Fee - Rs. 499+ taxes||Annual Fee - Rs. 500 + taxes||* 5% cashback on supermarkets & departmental stores.
* Earn 5x reward points per Rs150 spent on other categories.
* Enjoy 20% cashback* of upto Rs. 600 per month on Uber rides.
* Transact within 60 days from card setup date & get additional 1,000 Reward Points.
* Get an additional 500 reward points on registering for online banking.
|Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card||Joining Fee - Rs. 750+ taxes||Annual Fee - Rs. 1500 + taxes||* 10 points/200 spent on both domestic & international spends
* Enjoy Buy One Get One offer powered by Fast Ticket on online ticket purchases on all days of the week
* Convert your Credit Card purchase of 2,500 or more into EMI
* 10% cashback on mobile recharge through Freecharge mobile app, monthly benefits upto Rs 30
* 2.5% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on monthly fuel spends
* Travel Voucher worth Rs.5000 on Activation
* Yatra voucher worth 5,000 on joining
|RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card||Joining Fee - Rs.750 + ST||Annual Fee - Rs.750 + ST||* Welcome Gift: Make your first transaction in 30 days and pay joining fees by payment due date to get 2,000
* Get 1 reward point per Rs.100 spent for all spends
* Fuel surcharge waiver across all pumps upto Rs.100 per month
* Spend Rs. 1.2 lacs in a year, get 4000 Bonus Reward Points
* Spend Rs. 1 lac in a year and get annual fee for next year waived off Points
* 5% Value back or 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 for all Grocery spends on Wednesdays
|Jet Airways ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card||Joining Fee - Rs.2500 + S.T||Annual Fee - Rs.2500 + S.T||* 5,000 welcome bonus JPMiles on joining
* 2,500 renewal bonus JPMiles every year
* Complimentary airport lounge access
* Earn upto 5 JPMiles for every `100 spent on the card
* Buy one get one free movie ticket through the week at www.bookmyshow.com
* Minimum 15% savings on dining bill at over 2,500+ restaurants across India courtesy our Culinary Treats program
How to Avoid Credit Card Debt
Avoiding credit card debt is a simple process. Once you find a system that works for you, all you have to do is repeat the process. Here are some tips to help you manage your credit card:
– Don’t buy anything you don’t already have the money for. If you can pay your credit card back immediately, you will still get the credit for it without worrying about debt.
– Always keep track of your balance. Know what you have spent, what you can spend, and what you need to spend in the future. This will help you avoid overdraft fees, embarrassing declines, and most importantly…credit card debt.
– Avoid high interest rates or high annual fees. If it costs you 24% to have a credit card that you rarely use, it isn’t worth the money. Look for a card with minimal fees that match your spending habits.
– Reserve your card for emergencies. This won’t help your credit much, but it will help you avoid debt. You might want to train yourself not to use the card until you feel capable to do so responsibly.
– Watch your account for suspicious activity. This will protect you against identity theft. If you notice anything on your account that you did not authorize, contact your credit card company right away.
As you can see, you don’t have to bypass credit cards completely to avoid the debt associated with them. If you manage your money the way you are supposed to, you can build your credit and have funds left over for backup. There is no sense in having a credit card if you can’t see any practical use for it. Keep that in mind before you apply.